HKQ Kids Mission
It is the mission of the Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn Fund for Children’s Advocacy to:
- Create a safer future for children in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Promote public awareness of issues affecting the safety of children in Northeastern Pennsylvania through regular communications with the public and news media.
- Organize, coordinate and sponsor regular proactive programs to educate parents, children and the general public about child safety hazards.
- Work with and provide financial support to other individuals, organizations and programs that promote child safety in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Work cooperatively with the news media to promote child safety in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
The Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn Fund for Children’s Advocacy is administered by The Luzerne Foundation.